Free ESL Lesson Plan - Future Continuous B1 - Answer Sheet
Listen to the text and draw an airport map.
Next week I will be going to Helsinki for work, and will be having a stopover in Istanbul. I will have only 4 hours before my next flight, hardly enough to go to the city center and spend some time there. That’s why I have decided to spend the time at the airport.
Ataturk Airport is quite big and busy but I hope I will be able to find my way around. As I am looking at the map, I can see that the international terminal has two floors: arrival and departure. Around it, on the whole eastern and northern sides you can see the planes ready to depart.
Next Tuesday, after passing passport control and immigration, I will be going to the business lounge which is at the east side of the terminal. When I am well rested, I’ll be going to the Food and Beverages Sector which is right opposite the lounges, to the west. I will probably be having just a small snack. Then, I’ll be spending some time and money in the Duty Free area which is further west. I have promised my children to bring them Turkish delight. Waiting for a connection flight might be boring but I’ll be enjoying the airport services.
Mark the sentences T for true and F for false.
- 1. Sara will be going to Istanbul for work next week. (T)
- 2. She will be having dinner in the city center.(F)
- 3. The international terminal of Ataturk Airport has two floors. (T)
- 4. Sara will land in Istanbul four hours before her next flight is scheduled. (T)
- 5. Sara’s children would be getting Turkish delight for a present. (T)
- 6. The duty free area is south of the Food and Beverages Sector. (F)
Match the beginnings and endings of the sentences.
- 1. When next year I go on a world cruise, I will be enjoying every moment of it.
- 2. I will probably be driving all the way to the mountains next week.
- 3. Janille will be joining the cycling competition.
- 4. I hate taking the subway, so I’ll be getting a taxi.
- 5. He is obsessed with yachts, and will be sailing for three months next summer.
- 6. I’m so unlucky, my plane will be landing at 10h, and the concert starts at 9:30h.
Put the words from the box in the appropriate category:aircraft, yacht, cycle, subway, lane, immigration, cruise, fly, rocket, wheel, parachute
Airaircraft, immigration, fly, rocket, parachute
Earthcycle, subway, lane, wheel
Make new sentences with the same meaning. Use the word in parentheses.
- 1. I am planning to start studying at seven. I will be studying after seven.
- 2. The plane is scheduled to land at 6:00. The plane will be landing at 6:00.
- 3. After landing, I have to pass through immigration control. After landing, I will be passing through immigration control.
- 4. Arthur wants to join the yachting competition. Arthur will be joining the yachting competition.
- 5. They don’t want to come to the cruise. They will not be coming to the cruise.
Put the verbs in Future Continuous Tense
- 1. Sayaka will be joining us in our trip to Cambodia next summer.
- 2. Two of my cousins will be starting a course for parachute jumping.
- 3. Manolo will be designing the aircrafts for a giant company.
- 4. Will you be taking the subway to work tomorrow?
- 5. What time will the plane be landing?
- 6. Sam will not be coming camping with us in May.